Sunday, October 12, 2008

MOST HAUNTED LIVE in GETTYSBURG

"Most Haunted", a Travel Channel ghost hunting show, aired LIVE in GETTYSBURG, PA Friday evening, 10/10/08. Maybe it was because I was familiar with the area and the history, or it was simply intriguing as always, but I found it to be one of the BEST shows they have done in a while. It was a long show but I tried not to miss a minute. Several close friends were watching it too and we'd call at the breaks to talk about the happenings. My personal favorite during the show was the seance held in the Jennie Wade home. The show ran from 8PM till 3PM. Check your On Demand feature if you have cable to see if they put on a "highlights" feature in case you'd like to enjoy it too.

There's a new show coming on this Friday, 10/17/08, called GHOST ADVENTURERS. I don't know yet what the format will be, but if you like ghost hunting I'm sure it'll be worth a look. THe documentary part begins at 8PM and the show begins at 10PM. I'm excited to check it out!

No comments: